Spacious interiors with a panoramic view of the forest. Version No. III.
assumptions for the project
● specific requirements of investors regarding connections of rooms in functional arrangement;
● providing space to receive many guests;
● panoramic view of the forest.
● a two-story house design with functional division was created: open living room with clean kitchen, TV room, dirty kitchen with pantry, winter garden, main bedroom with wardrobe and bathroom, fitness room with sauna, children's rooms with wardrobe and bathroom, study, garage on 8 cars;
● living room, bedroom, study room has been completely opened to the garden and forest;
● an interior with a minimalist finish was created, due to the large area of the house;
● nobly aging, natural materials such as stone, wood, leather and concrete were used.